Saturday, October 5, 2013

Research Game Plan

Research Plan

 
Focus: Discovering Student's Study Habits

  
Research Questions: 
  • Do you often find yourself procrastinating?
  • Do you prefer to write papers or take exams?
  • How often do you study or prepare for an exam?
  • When do you decide to write your paper?
  • Does studying excessively improve results?

Who has studied this? What did they say?
  • I can use class examples and what our classes discussed
  • I plan to search online for credible sources to backup my information

What do I need to find out the answer to this question?
  • Name examples of different styles of work
  • Explain if studying more improves test scores
  •  

What do I need to do to gather information that will answer my question?  
  • Compare answers with students of different majors
  • Interview students or take surveys
  • Conduct research from online sources

No comments:

Post a Comment