Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 7

Research Introduction

Hello, how are you? I am doing a quick research survey and I would like to know if I can have 5 to 10 minutes of your time. My name is Eli and I am doing research on different writing styles between Psychology and Standard academic writing. By any chance are you a Psychology or English major? (Assuming the participant says yes) Since you have general knowledge within the field, I would like to ask you a few techniques and experience regarding Psychology research papers compared to regular writing. I have a consent form to go over with you explaining your participation and it's completely confidential.


- I will be writing down the responses the participant gives to answer my questions.
- I will survey 2 to 3 of each Psychology and English major.
- No audio recording will be used (unless participant is willing).

No comments:

Post a Comment